ARTICLE 1: PREAMBLE
This confidentiality policy applies to the website: www.respination.com.
and aims at providing the website users with information about:
- The way their personal data is collected. such as firstname and surname, age, address, email address, location.
- The users’ rights regarding this data.
- With whom this data is shared.
ARTICLE 2: GENERAL PRINCIPLES IN TERMS OF DATA PROCESSING COLLECTION
In accordance with the dispositions of the European regulations (“article 5 du Règlement européen 2016/679”), the collection and the processing of the users’ data on this website are in compliance with the following principles:
- Legality, loyalty and transparency: a user’s data can be collected and processed only with the user’s consent.
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the person in charge of the data processing commits to the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
ARTICLE 3: DATA PROCESSING MANAGER
- DATA PROCESSING MANAGER
The manager in charge of the personal data processing: Corentin Moussat. He can be contacted as follows: email@example.com
The data processing manager is in charge of assessing the aims and tools enabling the personal data processing.
- DATA PROCESSING MANAGER’S OBLIGATION
The data processing manager commits to protect the collected personal data, to not share it with any third parties without having informed the user beforehand and to comply with the aim for which the data has been collected.
In the event where the integrity, the confidentiality and the security of the personal data is compromised, the data processing manager commits to inform the user by all means.
ARTICLE 4: USER’S RIGHTS
In compliance with personal data processing laws, the user has the below stated rights.
The user would need to provide the data processing manager with the following details in order to receive an answer: firstname and surname, as well as email address, and if relevant, the user’s account number or personal account or subscriber.
The data processing manager is requested to reply to the user’s request within a maximum of 30 days.
PRESENTATION OF THE USER’S RIGHTS IN TERMS OF DATA COLLECTION PROCESSING
- Access right, correction right and deletion right
The user can ask for, update, amend or ask for deletion of their data.
- Right to the data portability
The user has the right to ask the portability of his personal data, kept by the website, towards another website.
- Right to limitation and opposition of data processing
The user has the right to ask for the limitation or to deny the processing of their data by the website, with no possible refusal from the website, except when legitimate and imperious motives are proven, which can prevail the user’s interests and rights and liberties.
- Right to decide the data’s fate after death
The user is reminded that they can arrange for the fate of their collected and processed data in the event of their death, in compliance with French law (“loi n°2016-1321 du 7 octobre 2016”).
- Right to seize the competent authority of control
In the event the data processing manager makes the decision to not reply to the user’s request, and the user would like to contest this decision, or, if the user believes that one of the rights stated further above has been undermined, the user can seize the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) or any relevant jurisdiction.